1.14.2013

Randomness

Hello everyone! I thought I'd try something a little different today and just blog about whatever and be more personal. I usually spend a lot of time writing my regular posts, but this is just a sit down and write straight through post.

I haven't had much time to do photography lately because of school and because I don't have that great of a camera. It mainly only does good close up pictures. I'm trying to not be discouraged by it though, and one of my goals for this year is to do photography more.
These are some pictures I took of my dog, Toby, the other night.(:


This is the color my nails currently are. The actual color is a little darker than it appears in the photo, but it's close. My nails don't look that great, because I'm honestly not that good at painting my nails! And yes, that's my dog in the corner.


My current favorite makeup product is the Maybelline Volum' Express the Mega Plush mascara. I got it for Christmas, and I love it! I'm going to try to do a review on it soon, so be on the lookout for it!


This is what I look like when I haven't styled my hair at all. My hair is naturally curly/wavy especially if it air dries like it did in the picture. I usually straighten my bangs and leave my hair natural for my every day look.  

My goal for this blog is to blog at least once a week (hopefully more!). If I can't do that, then at least every other week. I'm going to try to do an outfit of the day (OOTD) about once a week..that is if my camera will
cooperate. *fingers crossed*  

I hope you enjoyed this random post..Happy Monday, and have a great rest of the week!


Becca xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment