8.12.2010

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray Review

Last week I finally got some heat protectant from CHI. It’s called 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray and it’s amazing! I noticed the difference as soon as I straightened my hair. Usually after you dry your hair it feels kind of dry, but after I used it my hair felt really soft! I got it at Target for about $14 and it came with two bottles of the heat protectant! Which is a really good deal because it usually is about $12-$14 for one bottle. The bottle says to use it on dry hair only, so you can’t use it when you blow dry your hair. After my hair is completely dry, I spray different sections of my hair, wait a couple minutes for it to dry and then I straighten my hair. It makes your hair look (at least mine) a little oily at first, but as soon as you straighten it, it looks normal. If you are looking for a heat protectant I definitely recommend CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment