12.19.2010

Maybelline Gift Kits

     If you want to get someone makeup for Christmas (or for yourself) you could get one of Maybelline's gift kits.  They are available in Classic Eyes and Smoky Eyes at Walmart for $10.  I got the smoky eye kit and I really like it!  It’s a really good price too!  It includes the Falsies Volum’ Express mascara in very black (regularly $7.77), Line Express Eyeliner in ebony black (regularly $5.95), and an Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Charcoal Smokes (regularly $6.25).  I got the prices for the products individually on the box.  If you bought all those products individually, it would be $19.97!  That’s almost 50% off!
  I didn’t have a chance to see what was in the Classic Eyes kit, but it had the Colossal Volum’ Express mascara, a Line Express Eyeliner, and an Expert Wear Eyeshadow.  The eyeshadow was brown, and I’m guessing that the eyeliner and the mascara were in brown.  But I’m not positive.
     Sorry this is a little late, a lot of you are probably done Christmas shopping, but I didn't have a chance to put it up any earlier.  This is probably my last post before Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment