4.13.2011

Beauty Rules by Bobbie Brown


     Right now my favorite beauty book is “Beauty Rules” by Bobbi Brown.  It has so, so, so many amazing tips about hair, skin, and makeup, eating healthy, and exercising.  When I read it, it really motivates me to eat healthy, exercise, and take care of my skin and hair.  It has a LOT of pictures of real girls (not models) throughout the book, lots of before and after makeover pictures, and step-by-step instructions of how she did the look.  She has advice about things from braces to what to wear to a job interview.  It’s pretty much a girls’ beauty bible.  And I really like it!  If you are interested in beauty, fashion, etc. I totally recommend that you check this book out.

4 comments:

  1. Cool I'll have to check it out!
    When was it published?? Are the styles and such current?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was published in 2010. The styles are current, to me anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my mom bought it at Barnes & Noble :)

    ReplyDelete