4.29.2013

a few thoughts on photography

I've been getting more and more into photography more recently. I really, really love photography. I'm always trying to improve my photography by doing different angles, trying new editing techniques, etc. As of right now I only have a point and shoot, but I'm making the best of what I have.
I tend to underestimate myself when it comes to a lot of things (such as photography). I don't want to be one of those people who unrealistically think their photos are amazing when they aren't, but I also don't want to act like my photos are terrible, because they aren't. I'm still learning about photography, shutter speed, ISO, and f-stops is hard to get the hang of (at least for me).
One of my favorite photographers is Hannah Nicole; her photos are amazing! I follow quite a few photography/artsy blogs, but she is my favorite as far as photography goes.
A couple nights ago I came across some old photos I never edited, so I decided to go ahead and edit them. I've been trying out some different editing techniques, and here's what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment