4.26.2013

The Fashion Tag


I was tagged by Dahlia to do this a week or two ago and I finally got around to doing it. I've never done a tag before, but I was like "hey, why not?". Here goes!


1) How would you describe your style?
Preppy, a little retro, edgy; I’m not afraid to take risks and I love bright colors.


2) What are your wardrobe staples?
 
A black blazer, skinny jeans, and black flats. Black is classic.


3) Most expensive clothing item you own?
A plum colored dress from David’s Bridal that I wore in a wedding last year.


4) Most wanted item?
Right now I really want some booties, like these. http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=96374&np=261_897 or http://www.lulus.com/products/sandy-61-taupe-lace-up-desert-boots/78210.html

5) Favorite designer?
I don’t own any designer clothing, but one of my favorite designers is Rebecca Minkoff. Does Gap or J. Crew count?


6) How much do you spend on clothing?
It depends on what the item is. If it’s a wardrobe staple, I’ll spend more on it because it’ll last forever.


7) Favorite places to shop?
Forever 21, American Eagle, JCPenney, and Target.


8) Favorite fragrance?
I don’t really wear much perfume, but I like Bath & Body Works' Forever Sunshine Fragrance Mist.

 
9) Favorite way to have your hair?
I love how my hair looks when it’s curled. I have really long hair so I don’t do it very often. My go-to hair style is leaving it all natural.

 

10) What is your go-to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?
Skinny jeans, black flats, and plaid shirt; comfy and casual. :)

 

11) Most prized possession?
Oh my…I really like my high-waisted jean shorts and my sheer floral top. (seen right)

Now I tag Lizzy at Pretty Modest, Natalie at Natalie's Life, and Elizabeth at Expressions.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. Your blogs so cute , I love the fashion tag idea too! , Id love if we followed eachother?Let me know :)x
    vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I looked at your blog and you now have a new follower. :)

      Delete
  2. hey! thanks so much for tagging me! :) I'll try to do this tomorrow ;)
    Lizzy<3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete