5.06.2013

Current Favorite Things // May

 I know I haven't been posting very much recently, but I'm going to try doing it more often; I promise!
I decided to put together a list of things I'm currently loving. I'm going to do this every month or so, just to show you guys some of my favorite things.

 I recently put out some clear Christmas lights on my dresser, and I really like how they look. I love lights!

my grandparents gave me this devotional for Christmas and I love it! 

 new running shoes, there's nothing like cute workout gear to get you motivated!

I got this really cool LED alarm clock that changes colors a few weeks ago; it's so fun to play with, haha.

a couple weeks ago I put up an "art line" to put up artwork and photography on, and I absolutely love it! I use painted clothes pins (which were super fun to make) to hang the artwork up.

I love having my nails painted, but I like using light colors. This is my favorite nail color, Revlon Nail Enamel.

I've been obsessed with this song, I can't get it out of my head!

///////////////////

I hope you enjoyed this very random post about some of my favorite things. Let me know if you want me to do more posts like this!

xoxo, Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment