5.13.2013

Floral Dress and a Blazer // OOTD

 dress: Hollister // blazer: JCPenney // shoes: Payless // belt: Kohls // necklaces: American Eagle and Forever 21 // purse: JCPenney //
Now that it's getting warm (finally!), I can start wearing skirts and dresses again. This dress (yes, it's a dress), is probably one of the best bargains I've ever gotten. I had liked the Hollister dresses like this all summer, but they were $50 and I didn't want to spend that much. At the end of the summer I got it on clearance for $8. That was a couple years ago, but I still like it. I like that with this dress it's super easy to put a shirt over the top and make it look like a skirt.

On a side note, if you want to make something like this more casual, wear a cardigan. I wore a blazer with this because it was a little chilly out and I thought it would be warmer.


xoxo, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment