5.21.2013

Summer Reading List


Setting goals are really good. Since summer is fast approaching, I've been making a list of goals. One of the things on my list is to read some books this summer. I'm not a big reader; if I find a good book, I can get into it, but I'm still not that into reading. I really want to expand more, so I'm going to try to read some of the classics this summer. I'm a slow reader at times, so hopefully I can get all these read this summer.

Here's my summer reading list:

// A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

// Emma


// Little House on the Prairie


// Little Women


// Pride and Prejudice


// Short Lessons in Art History (This isn't a classic, but I still want to read it.)


// The Grapes of Wrath


// The Great Gatsby


// To Kill a Mockingbird


What are some of your favorite classics?


Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!
    I love Little Women, Heidi, and I'm reading the Anne Of Green Gables series! They are all really good! :)
    ~Dahlia
    my blog

    ReplyDelete