6.04.2013

Simple is Good

shirt: given to me // jeans: Rue 21 // shoes: Payless // necklace: Forever 21 // purse: JCPenney //

This outfit is simple for the most part. I went for more dramatic makeup (hence the red lip and cat eye) instead of a fancy outfit.
I like dressing down, but sometimes I have trouble wearing simple outfits like this. I always want to dress up and wear bright colors or bold patterns. Or if I wear something like this, I want to wear a bright statement necklace. I have to remind myself that simple is ok. I usually gravitate toward more "effortless" outfits like this on Pinterest, but for some reason I have trouble actually wearing them. 
So moral of the story, simple outfits are okay. You don't have to wear bright colors or loud patterns to be fashionable. A plain, button up shirt and jeans is chic. 
xoxo, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment