2.02.2013

Looking Chic While Exercising

After the New Year most people make some sort of goal to be healthier or exercise more.  A great way to motivate yourself is to buy some cute workout clothes!  I looked around online to see what was available, and here are my favorites!  I didn't include shoes because the type of shoes you need depends on what kind of exercising you're doing.

If you need a little more motivation besides cute clothing, Sarah over at Mod Style Lounge wrote a great article on getting in shape. New Year's Resolution - Get in Shape.

Here is a good video showing you how to put together a cute workout outfit.


Forever 21
Forever 21 has a great selection of cute and affordable workout clothes. I love all their bright colors!  Unfortunately clothes don't always stay at Forever 21 very long, so these might not be available online for long.

Dotted Athletic Leggings | $22.80


French Terry Dolphin Shorts | $11.80


 Athletic Capris in Neon Yellow | $10.80    Neon Workout Tank in Black/Neon Yellow| $19.80



Neon Crisscross Sports Bra in Neon Yellow/Black| $13.80  


Neon Trapeze Dolman Top | $9.80      Perforated Workout Shorts in Fiery Red/White | $15.80



Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret also has a lot of great workout clothes; they're more on the pricy side though.  Most of their clothing is long lasting, so it's worth it. 
 PINK Lace Racerback Tank in Hot Pink | $24.50


 PINK Yoga Half-Zip in Deep Blue | $44.50


VSX Knockout Jacket in Black Marled | $79.50


 VSX Incredible by VS Sport Bra in Neon Pink/Black | $49.50


 PINK Lace Yoga Push-Up Bra in Dream In Blue | $29.50


 PINK Sequin Stripe Legging | $24.50


PINK Bling Bootcut Yoga Pant in Bling Orchid | $39.50

Target
Target has a lot of cute and inexpensive workout clothes; most of them are in store, so that's why I didn't include anything besides the shorts.  I have a pair of super comfy yoga pants from Target that I love. (The brand of the yoga pants is Mossimo.)

C9 by Champion Reversible Mesh Short in Yellow | $12.99
I got these shorts last year, and I really like them.  Plus it's really cool that they're reversible! 



Lululemon
I've never bought anything from this site before, but they have adorable stuff, so I thought I'd include some of it!

Run: Speed Short in Light Flare | $54.00


No Limits Tank in Light Flare | $64.00


Some other popular places to get workout clothes is Under Armour and Nike.

Did you make any sort of goal or resolution to exercise more this year? How have you been doing?  I did, and I've been doing pretty well!


Becca xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment