3.08.2013

OOTD: spring is just around the corner!

shirt: JCPenney // leggings: AE // cardigan: Forever 21 // boots: Deb // purse: Target // all jewelry was given to me

Spring is almost here! It's been getting warmer here and I've been trying to wear some of my spring clothes. Since it was 60 degrees yesterday I decided to wear this new shirt I got last Saturday. It was still a little chilly, so I wore some boots and threw on a cardigan. I don't know what I would do without my boots, I wear them 75% of the time during the winter.
I really like the shirt I'm wearing; it has so many of the different trends for this season. It's high-low, sheer, has a collar, and it has a graphic/floral design. I can't wait till I can wear it with white shorts and my wedges!
I'm really looking forward to getting out all my spring and summer clothes again; I'm getting bored with my winter clothes.

xoxo, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment